According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, if a woman takes care of her health through the different seasons of her life, she will have the opportunity to live a life of vibrant and mature grace, wisdom and vitality. Through women’s Qigong, we can become aware of the changes in our bodies, minds, and emotions, and learn how to handle the transitions that come with aging. In this workshop we will learn different healing techniques to become active participants in our self-care and renewal.
This workshop includes:
- Meditative movement
- Four key Qigong forms: Showering Qi, Balancing Movement, Lotus Rises from the Water & Kwan Yin Closing
- Shaking, cupping & self-massage routines to increase lymphatic flow, release toxins, increase energy & lessen physical pain
- Acupressure points for women's health
- Tibetan vibrational sound healing to balance hormones & release blockages
Things you can expect from the workshop:
- Improved sleep & more energy during the day
- Release of toxins
- Letting go of the emotions that drain you: anger, fear, sadness, anxiety & worry while opening to a deeper connection to the emotions that feed you: trust, acceptance, forgiveness, courage, integrity
- Rebalancing of the hormonal system
- Improved immunity & cellular health
- Better physical & mental balance, increased sense of peace
Julie Moffat is a teacher of Qigong, sound healing and meditative movement. Her passion is to share the powerful and transformative practices of Qigong with people of all ages and show them how to create new pathways of internal and external health. It brings her great joy to help others learn ways to take their health into their own hands. Nurturing ourselves through Qigong, we surrender to the preciousness of the present and our own presence. She teaches simple but powerful ways for people to improve their health by lessening anxiety, stress, sadness and learning to let go of daily frustrations.